- With over 50 years of combined experience, our professional staff’s knowledge can help you find the best products and services that the Emory University Community can buy.
- Programming, needs analysis, and space planning
- Space plan drawings of your space with layout ideas and suggestions
- Serving as the customer’s agent to Procurement Services to push your order through the Emory System
- Setting up the installation of all furniture and finishes
- Selection of furnishings and finishes in accordance with University standards and the installation of items listed below but not exclusive to: paint/wall covering, carpet/flooring*, window treatments, and furniture/fixtures & equipment (FFE)
*Carpet in office spaces typically lasts 10 years or more. Carpeting in other areas may last longer or wear out faster depending on the type of carpet installed and traffic pattern. Unfortunately, Campus Services is not funded to replace carpet and other flooring on a ten-year cycle. For approximately 6.5 million square feet of flooring across campus, a ten-year replacement program would require over $2Million per year in an ongoing program for our standard basic carpet and floor replacement. We do try to cover the cost of replacement flooring in emergency situations. When funding is available, Campus Services may partner with customers to share in replacement costs for carpet or other flooring.